We are glad you are here, and we hope to give you and your child an awesome gymnastics experience. There are many groups of people at 5280, and communication between all the groups can sometimes be difficult. We are always striving to make important information available and understandable to our families.
If you do not have all of your questions answered here, please feel free to call us. We check our messages several times a day and return all calls within 24 hours. You may also want to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the North Gym, or email@example.com for the South Gym. Please use this website, www.5280gymnastics.com, as an additional resource. We update it frequently to keep you informed.
Okay, you just enrolled your child in our program, you have made your first payment, and you may be asking yourself “What now?” Here are a few basics:
• Email is our primary method of getting important information to you, including closures information, upcoming events, and account billing. We will not share your email with anyone other than our office staff. Please inform the office if you change your email address, or do not use email at all.
• Time sensitive information will also be posted on the front door. Get in the habit of glancing at the door on your way in and out. If your children are old enough to be coming in and out alone, ask them to bring you any handouts or flyers they may be getting from their teachers.
• Your tuition is due on the first of every month. Cash & check payments are accepted. Online checking through your bank can also be used. If we have not received payment by the 10th of the month, you may be dropped from your class to allow space for other students. Please ask someone in the front office or contact us via phone or e-mail if you have questions about your tuition. Also, please contact us if you decide to stop taking classes so we do not continue to bill you!
• Your gymnast is allowed one MAKE UP class per month (team and pre-team/stars gymnasts excluded). If we close the gym due to a MEET held on your workout day, or a SNOW CLOSURE, then an additional make-up will be awarded. In order to exercise your make-up you must visit or call the office to schedule the day and class in which you would like to make-up. Our class schedule lists the HOLIDAYS that do not constitute an additional make-up if they occur on your workout day. Open Gym can be used as a make-up if it is more convenient for you. Please talk to someone in the office for more information about how that works.
• 5280 will follow the Jeffco School District’s closure schedule in the event of severe weather. Anytime Jeffco Schools close for snow, our morning programs (classes before noon, school program, adult class) will be closed as well. We will then post on our website whether afternoon classes will be canceled.
• If you want to change your child’s workout day(s), please speak with someone in the office. You may change days at any time (no more than once per month) pending class availability. If your child is being moved up to a higher level class, we request that you do so at the beginning of a month.
• Our enrollment goes on a month by month basis. You are not obligated to purchase any months that you do not want to. If your gymnast comes even once in a month, however, you are obligated to pay that month’s tuition. We would greatly appreciate you letting the office know (not just your coach) when you take time off or make changes to your schedule. Informing the coach does not ensure that the office will make the necessary changes in the computer.
• For safety reasons, we do not allow gymnasts to wait outside for their parents. Please help us by asking your children to wait for you inside the front door until you arrive.
• Don’t know our office staff? Please, come introduce yourself. We can’t wait to get to know you!